Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Under the weather

Hi everyone!  Well, spring has sprung and that means rain, rain and more rain here in Portland!  All the rain has inspired me to once again bust out my Hello Puddles stamp and coordinating die set and make something fun!
I paper pieced the umbrellas with a combination of cardstock and paper from the new 6x6 Spring Parade paper pack.  And then added a Rainbow Drop accent on each.  I didn't care for how the white space was looking, so I scored some lines though out.  I would have preferred to have the score line raised on the face of the card, but since I already glued down my umbrellas, it was impossible to do when they were face down.  I think it turned out pretty cute this way and it was a whole lot easier.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
All supplies are Fun Stampers Journey       
Stamps, punches and dies:      
Hello Puddles Stamp Set
Hello Puddles Die Set
 
Cardstock and Inks:
Whip Cream Cardstock
 
Pineapple Smoothie Cardstock  
Spring Parade paper pack  
Black Licorice Ink  
Accessories:  
Rainbow Drops  

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.