Wednesday, February 3, 2016

CHA recap and Be Amazing card

Hi everyone!!  Long time no blog!  Since I last posted, I attended CHA and returned to have everyone in the house sick.  All of us.  Including me.  Then we got a new computer and it took 3 days to transfer over the info and get it up and running.  Sigh... good times in the Woerner house!  lol!

Anyway, I don't want to flood you with CHA pictures I know there were a ton posted all over social media, but I do have a few to share.  As you know, I worked in Richard Garay's booth.  The booth was elaborate to say the least and was the buzz of the show.  It had 4 section vignettes, each one featured one of his new collections.  All of his collections will launch on March 1st at a retail store near you as well as on Richard's online store front!
P.S. these RG collections are not to be confused with FSJ products which is a different company and products can be purchased thru an FSJ Coach only.  Sorry FSJ coaches, none of these products will be offered through FSJ.

Make Amazing Happen Collection:
Here's a close up of the amazing pick up bed (yes, it is a REAL truck bed).  95% of the flowers are paper made from the Steel Rule die in the collection.  This was a HUGE hit for photos to be taken, and you can see why :)
Lumberjack Days Collection (yeah, that's a gas fireplace!!):
Noteworthy Collection:
And this was my little corner of fun, the Celebra'tions Collection:
Full booth view:
 You may recognize some of the Celebra'tions products as most of it debuted last year with Spellbinders, BUT there was a whole bunch of stamps, dies and embellishments added to this release!  And the #1 question I got throughout the show... "is this cake real?"
Answer: Real fondant, but it's over Styrofoam!
So, if you made it thru to the end of all the photos, I do have a card to share.  This card uses flower stamps and patterned papers from the Make Amazing Happen collection, the sentiment and matching die is from the Noteworthy Collection.
I hope you can tell in the pic, but the enamel dots are MATTE!  What?  Yep, matte and I'm in love.  I much prefer matte on enamel dots over my lips (who started the matte lipstick trend anyway?  LOL?!?).
Thanks for stopping by and here's a close up picture.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The mix of pattern papers cut in triangles as the background is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome booth pictures!! Lovely card too, love the matte dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome booth! That cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright fun looking card! Everything from CHA looks so festive and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.