Friday, August 7, 2015

Yummy and Delicious card set

Hi everyone!  I thought I would share a set of cards featuring FSJ's Yummy & Delicious collection.  I sent these in to the Journey Station and they staged them with a fabulous banner made by the lovely Tania Willis.  And check out those cupcakes and candy sticks - yes please!!

You may recognize the Ice cream card second from right, I already blogged that cutie in the post below. 
You can see the entire Yummy and Delicious collection here (edited to add: there is a problem with the direct link, so click and then scroll down on the right until you see Yummy & Delicious category.)

Just a reminder that FSJ products are only available through a Journey Coach (I am not a coach), please visit Fun Stampers Journey and click on the button "find a coach" at the very top right.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. YUM, what a sweet group of cards. I still like the cute ice cream cones but that cupcake looks pretty good lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.