Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ice Cream card cause it's hot hot hot!

Hi everyone!  I have a fun ice cream card to share.  OK, so it's been hot here in Portland and I mean REALLY freaky deaky hot here.  We've had a 3 week heat wave like none I can remember.  Some days all I can think about is ice cream!

So in honor of all things cool, here is a card that uses the super fun Yummy & Delicious collection from Fun Stampers Journey.  I used the Hello Scoop stamp set and paper pieced the ice cream part and colored the cones/sticks with reinkers and blending solution.  A little bit of twine, rhinestones and sequins add the finishing touches.
  Some of the elements on this card are from the new punch system FSJ released in June.  PUNCHES you say??  Why yes!  I know it's been dies, dies, dies for years, but hey this new punch system is fun and I may have rediscovered my love for punches!  The new system consists of one punch handle and then you slide in any one of the several punch heads.  Super cool!  Here is a picture of what I used on my card.
Just a reminder that FSJ products are only available through a Journey Coach (I am not a coach), please visit Fun Stampers Journey and click on the button "find a coach" at the very top right.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Stay cool all you fellow PNWers!!
Card deets:
Stamps - Hello Scoop
Dies/punches - Journey Circles, Chevron Trends punch, This Way punch
Inks - Oatmeal cookie reinker, Black Licorice
Cardstock - Oatmeal Cookie, Cotton Candy, Orange Creamsicle, Cool Pool, Cocoa Powder and Yummy Prints 12x12 patterned paper
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.