Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy sunshine card

Hi everyone!  Since I am finally vertigo free, I was inspired to make this happy fun sun shiny card!  This card uses one of the new Bordered Sentiments dies.
I die cut the sentiment from gold glitter paper and I ended up cutting the letters off their "border" so they could rest along the curve of the patterned paper.  The sun is from the Sunny Days stamp and die set which I stamped in Golden Glow ink and cut from Golden Glow cardstock.
The butterflies are from the new Marisa's Bouquet die set.  I love all the flowers in this set and they didn't work out on this card, but I was able to use the cute little butterflies.

Isn't this set adorable!?!  Bordered Sentiments:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Supplies:  
Sunny Days Stamp and die set (SCSD-009); Dies in Bordered Sentiments (S4-512), Marisa's Bouquet (S6-033) and A2 Curved Borders One (S5-180); Cardstock in Whirl White (SCP-013) and Delightful Daisy (SCP-); Ink in Golden Glow (SCI-006)  
Other Supplies: 
Gold pearls; Gold string; Gold glitter cardstock; My Mind's Eye Jubilee 6x6 paper; Little B Washi tape in Gold Foil Hearts and Gold Foil Green Stripes
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares

P.S. Have you entered my Celebra'tions giveaway!?!  Check out this blog post.  There is still plenty of time to leave me a comment to be entered!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. A very happy card, glad to hear your all better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very bright and cheery card. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, love this bright and cheery card. Janelle x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.