Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Congrats shaker card

Hi everyone!  I have a fun shaker card to share today.  I used the same Bordered Sentiments die set I used on this card, but this time I used the CONGRATS die.
The label shape is from Labels Forty which has been around for awhile, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet.  I thought it would make the perfect frame for this card.  I cut out the inside with the A2 Matting Basics A and B die sets.  Those sets are must have basic dies for card makers because they are scaled to the A2 sized card.

I thought it would be cute to run the sentiment along the bottom of the shaker window.  It's kinda cool that the gold sequin stars peek through the letters.  For my flower accent, I used my stand by flower die set, Blooms Four.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Supplies:  
Dies in Bordered Sentiments (S4-512), Labels Forty (S4-465) and A2 Matting Basics A (S5-132) and A2 Matting Basics B (S5-132); Blooms Four (S2-047)
Other Supplies: 
Gold string; Peach, Coral and White cardstock; Lawn Fawn Let's Polka, mom amie 6x6 paper; variety of sequins from Cartwright's Sequins and Butterfly Reflections.
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares

P.S. Have you entered my Celebra'tions giveaway!?!  Check out this blog post.  There is still time to leave me a comment to be entered!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cute shaker card with the Congrats die. Love those little confetti stars..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous shaker card. Love this die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your fabulous shaker card! I must find labels 40, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaker card. Love the colors and pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, I love the way you've used the labels 40 die as a frame around the window of this wonderful shaker card...very effective. Janelle x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.