Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hello - Love You

Hi everyone!  I have a fun card to share today using speech bubbles in a couple of ways.  This is Day 2 of my guesting at Eyelet Outlet and Brads and I used 2 brads for the sentiments!  Super cute!  Head on over to their blog to see my guest post and check out the wide range of products their store carries.
First I adhered some washi tape across the card base and die cut a square using the Pierced Squares die.  I die cut a speech bubble (Conversation Bubble 2) into the square and used the negative opening as a frame of sorts.  I attached the brads to an oval speech bubble (Conversation Bubble 3) and popped it up over the washi tape.  I added a couple rhinestones from the pink and green Jewel Strips!
The Conversation Bubble dies:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
Spellbinders Dies: S4-136 Conversation Bubble 2, S4-137 Conversation Bubble 3Shapeabilities®; SCD-008 Pierced Squares Nestabilities®  

Eyelet Outlet and Brads: Saying Bubble brads, Jewel Strips -4mm bling
 

Other Supplies: Washi tape from Queen & Co and others
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares and 3D foam frames 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.