Monday, January 12, 2015

Thanks a Latte ensemble

Hi everyone!  I have a cute ensemble to share today.  I made a card and a coordinating little Starbucks Via coffee holder, which can also be used for tea bags. What I like about this card is the coffee cup is on the inside with an opening die cut into the front.  I used my Ovals SM die for the opening and accented it with the nesting Scalloped Ovals SM. Gives it that extra something special.
 
And here's the ensemble.
The little packet holder was SUPER easy to make.  I cut a piece of white cardstock 6 1/2" x 3 1/4" and scored it at the 3" line.  Then I placed a piece of Scor-tape along both sides -viola, done!  You can adjust the size of cardstock to accommodate just about anything, but this size is perfect for Via packets and tea bags.  A little tip: Stamp your sentiment and score any lines before you adhere the sides together.
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Dies: E8-001 Classic Scallop Edgeabilities®; S4-112 Classic Ovals SM, S4-113 Classic Scalloped Ovals SM Nestabilities® 

Stamps: Verve Stamps, Better with You 
Other Supplies: White and aqua cardstock; My Mind's Eye Just Sayin' 6x6 paper pad; White Wrinkled ribbon; Clear rhinestones; Glitter pen 
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares; Scor-Pal, 1/4" Scor-Tape   
NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders dies at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Adorable see through coffee cup card. That little coffee packet is nice and easy and a great idea. Love how you decorated it and your color choices are perfect as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I just love to see Verve in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Michelle! Love the clean white space and love how you used the vellum. Beautiful design paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked that concept! Seriously, makes a girl want to stop and enjoy a cup of coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and packet holder! WOW! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This is such a gorgeous ensemble, Michelle! So much goodness right there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.