Thursday, September 25, 2014

TE guest blogger - Day 3

Hi everyone!  Today is my third post as Taylored Expressions Guest Blogger! This is my final post as the September Guest Blogger.  I want to give a shout out to Regina and Taylor for inviting me to be a small part of the TE family this month!

Hop on over to the Taylored Expressions blog and check out my set of projects.  Let me know what you think over there on that post!
  I want to everyone who left such lovely comments on my previous posts!  I enjoyed reading them all and a big congratulations to Eileen Lucas who was the winner of the $25 store GC giveaway!  Eileen is a loyal blog reader of mine and she has the most generous spirit!  I was excited to read she was the winner.  
Here's a sneak peek...
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been a busy lady. Loved the three cards today on Taylored Expressions, you sure do always have some great ideas. Thanks also for your lovely comment above. It sure was a surprise and exciting to win, and on a favorite ladies blog post too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards you made for TE!! Love the pretty vase and flowers image!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.