Sunday, April 13, 2014

Celebrate sun rays

Hi everyone!   I just love sun rays stamps and dies of all kinds.  They are so happy and cheery.  As soon as I saw the Power Rays die from Paper Smooches I fell in love.
Here is my card.
To make this, I die cut the rays in 3 shades of yellow and then used the negative pieces of the lighter and darker shades and filled in the ray die cut.  The cute banner is from the Streamers matching stamp and dies.  Lastly, I added the blue sweet blossom flower and thought gave it the perfect pop of color.
 
This card is so happy, it makes me smile!
http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture of the ray details.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Paper Smooches, Power Rays and Streamers dies; Flirty Frames and Streamers stamp sets
Cardstock- Bazzill, Marshmallow Chick, Banana Split, Gold Coins and Marshmallow Card Shoppe cardstock
Embellishments - Pizzazz Aplenty, 2mm and 3mm yellow rhinestones; silver cord; Sweet Blossom mulberry flower; Prima, rhinestone circle
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Pretty multi color sun ray Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the colors you used, perfect sun ray.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.