Friday, April 4, 2014

A fond farewell

Hi everyone!  Well, I have a fond farewell to announce today.  I have stepped down from Gina K Designs design team.  If you've followed my blog for awhile you know that I've been designing with Gina for over 3 1/2 years.  I have loved each and every moment with Gina, her illustrators and wonderful team.  Gina is the complete package.  She's talented, generous, kind and a wonderful person to everyone around her, including all her customers!

I thought I would say goodbye by posting a few favorite cards I designed over the years.  Some of these use retired or rubber sets (which have temporarily been removed from the site due to production issues), but I'll link what I can.

I'll start with some of my older cards.  I made this one a few years ago when I was in my "wrinkled seam binding" phase.
This one uses the cutest frog and mushroom images from an older kit.
Here is a quick and easy card perfect for any tween boy.
A few of my more recent favorites include this baby card using Lovely Ladybug.
 Here is a mini card trio using the set Simple Hearts.
This one uses the delightful Year of Flowers 2 set.
Last but not least, here are a couple cards that were published.  This one appeared in Paper Crafts Magazine, Card Creations in 2011.
 This one appeared in Paper Creations in 2010.
and lastly here is my VERY FIRST published card using Gina's images was this Christmas card which also appeared in Paper Creations back in 2009!
Stay tuned, I have another post coming up that will highlight each of Gina's illustrators and some of my favorite cards using their sets.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful showcase of your past cards, I'm sure Gina K and the rest will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Michelle. Sad to hear your leaving Gina K but am sure you will continue to create beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you girlie....you are amazingly talented and we'll miss you but wish only fabulous things for you on your new adventures!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to miss you so much! Thanks for sharing the frog. I'd forgotten about that little guy. He may have to be reincarnated in a new set sometime. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks for compiling that retrospective of your awesome work! Fun times! And how cool to see your first pubbed card! Big hugs, I'm still always just a click away. Thank you for rveryhting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Michelle! I'm sure you will be missed...she IS a GREAT lady and company :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this -- this was one of my favorite ladybug cards too -- I love all the varieties of cards here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your such an amazing talented lady.I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful cards the last few years,Thanks for sharing and you will be missed.Big Hugs and Loves to you....

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sad to see you go, Michelle but will definitely keep up with you! Best of luck in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful creations over the years. I follow your blog, so will keep up with your work that way. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of them are awesome and I am sure you will be missed! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all of the beautiful inspiration - will miss your Gina K creations!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.