Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Die D-Lites flowers

Hi everyone! I have a fun card to share using a couple of the new Die D-Lites™ dies from Spellbinders.  This line of dies has 1 to 3 coordinating dies in each set and have a lower price point.  Spellbinders just released several new sets and be still my heart, there are 4 new flower sets and a really cool flourish/branch set!

My card uses my favorite of the new flowers, Blooms Three and the leaf branch from the Sprigs set.
 
Aren't these flowers beautiful?!?  I love the de-bossed detail on the petal tips!  For the leaves, I die cut the sprig, cut it apart and tucked the ends under the petals. I used a couple strips of washi tape along the bottom which accented the pretty border made from the Classic Scallop Edge die and the Flower with Dots insert die from the Classic Ric Rac Edgeabilities set.
Here is a close up pic showing the embossing and de-bossing details on the bloom petals.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Card Deets:Spellbinder dies: S2-046 Blooms Three, S2-048 Sprigs Shapeabilities® 
E8-011 Classic Scallop , Flower with Dots insert from Classic Ric Rac Edgeabilities®
Stamps: Stamp Simply Ribbon Store: JustRite Papercrafts, Floral Thank You
Cardstock: Gina K Designs, White, Powder Blue and Bubblegum Pink
Ink: Tsukineko, Morocco 
Embellishments - Stamp Simply Ribbon Store: Enamel Dots, Raspberry baker's Twine; Chickydoddle Etsy store, washi tape
Adhesive - Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue and 3D Foam Tabs 

NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders Die Templates at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is so amazing and gorgeous.Thanks for sharing and hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michelle! Love the new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,so pretty and REALLY different! I like that burst-y center die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea! My little girl would love to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.