Hi everyone!! I have a quick post today sharing a scrapbook page layout I made for one of my Spellbinders projects. I can share today because it now appears in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery.
Last summer we BARELY got hot weather (sniff sniff). Meanwhile, the boys asked EVERY SINGLE day starting in May if they could bring out the Slip 'n Slide. Well, it finally got hot enough around the middle of August to bust it out and I took some pictures! I just love how it looks like Ryan is sliding into the "waves" I die cut!! That piece is the left over piece from the border in the Nautical Frame and Accents set.
Here is a close up detail of the flower embellishments I made using the Splendid Circles dies topped with little flowers from the Home Sweet Home set.
Before I go, I had 2 blog candy winners who didn't contact me, so I have chosen 2 new winners!They are:
Kelly Massman said...
We recycle. Thanks for a chance to win and have a great day!
Rhonda Miller said...
Happy Earth Day!!!
I like to keep the containers that candy, and some food items come in. I wash them, decorate them and give them as gifts or use them as crafty supply storage.
Thanks for a chance.
Congrats ladies!! Please email me with your address info and I will send you the goodies right away! My email address can be found on my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
- S4-328 Foliage
- S4-354 Splendid Circles
- S5-082 Nautical Frame and Accents
- S5-089 Home Sweet Home
- E8-007 Classic Edges One
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- Echo Park Paper Co, Little Boy Journaling Cards, Cool Stripes, Strawberry Sky Patterned Paper, Little Boy Alpha Stickers, Summertime Whimsy Stripe Patterned Paper, Summer Days Die Cut, Rainbow, Quilt Patterned Paper
- Bazzill Basics Paper, Lava, White, Glow Cardstock
- Creative Impressions, Silver Mini Brads
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares