Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Earth Day blog candy winners

Hi everyone!  First I would like to thank everyone for the fabulous comments on my Earth Day blog candy post.  WOW!  It really was so heartening to read how many people recycle AND about all the fabulous things everyone does for Earth Day.  There were lots of valuable tips too!

The first 2 winners are ladies who I thought posted really cool tips, and they were:
StampnInkLady said...
Save those TP & Paper Towel rolls when empty. Slice them down from top to bottom and use to keep wrapping paper and wall paper rolls from unraveling. Works great. Also, keep empty tissue boxes. If you pick nice designs they can be used for backgrounds on cards, scrapbooks, as tags, etc.
Thank for the blog Candy offer Michelle. So generous of you! Happy Earth day!

CinBoopRella's Place said...
We have always been recyclers ! If i cannot repurpose something, it is recycled correctly. Clothes are donated to church, toys to the preschool, books to the library, small appliances are given to votech schools for them to practice and and repair! We grow veggies! We do not use paper products(plates,cups,napkins) or plastic! We use our own bags when going to the grocery store! I try to not use too many cleaning items, I use vinegar and baking soda as much as I can!
Whew...I think that's about all!
The last winner was chosen with the help of Random.org:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
43 
SAHLERS said...
Thank you for this great giveaway. I recycle as much as possible, with paper, cans,etc. also with old furniture I paint and reinvent it into something useful
Congrats to the winners!  Please send me your address (email is located on my sidebar) and I will mail the goodies to you ASAP!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.