Monday, April 16, 2012

Altered wooden picture frame

Hi Everyone!   I have a quick post today sharing a Mixed Media project I made for one of my Spellbinders projects.  I can share today because it now appears in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery.  
I bought this circle wooden frame from Craft Warehouse on sale, it measures 6" across.  I started out by painting it cream, but it turns out I covered the entire frame with paper, so I really didn't need to do that.  This was pretty simple, I just covered the top portion with 1 pattern and the bottom with a coordinating one.  See how the the Want2Scrap circle Nestabling fits perfectly with the opening of the frame?  I LOVE it when that happens!!
I used the roses from the Bitty Blossoms set and the larger flower is the Spiral Blossom Three die template.  Happy sigh...  thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
I'll leave you with a close up picture.

Spellbinders Supplies:

Preferred Partner Products:

  • Want2Scrap, Say It With Bling Funky Swirls Black, Nestabling Heart Circles Black

Cross Promotional Partner Products:

  • My Mind's Eye, Life Stories Red Damask, Blue Damask, Tiny Red Flowers Patterned Paper
  • Echo Park Paper Co, Dots and Stripes Christmas Collection 6 x 6" Patterned Paper
  • Bazzill Basics Paper, Prismatics Classic Magenta Cardstock
  • Cosmic Shimmer, Twinkles Aqua
  • Creative Impressions, Organdy ⅛" Dark Green, Ric Rac Lime Green Ribbon
  • SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Incredible, Michelle! Very beautiful & TFS ~ Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Michelle! Love the flower cluster and half pearls you used to circle around the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your picture frame!!! What a great craft idea. Your flowers and embellishments are terrific.
    Thanks for sharing with all us in blog land!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Michelle! Love those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like with your picture frame. This round shape card is looking so amazing as well as this flowers awesome. I am so impressed by that.

    metal paint markers

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.