Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stamp Simply Ribbon winner

Hi everyone!  I am happy to announce the winner from the Ribbon Inspiration Stamp Simply Style blog posts came from my blog.  Woohoo!  Here was the amazing blog candy!  And a big thank you to everyone who left comments and visited us.  We appreciate them very much!
 
 
 Random.org helped me chose commenter #17: 

Becky said...
Fabulous card, love the sentiment and design paper.

Congrats Becky!  Head on to Sharon's blog to get the info on how to claim your lovely blog candy!

I also have a card to share.  I used the same stamp set, Just Keep Calm and Lily Bee Designs, Head Over Heels papers that I did with my ric rac card.  I love pairing the "drink tea" option with the new Nested Tea Cups dies from Spellbinders!  Do you see that embossed background?  Yep, those are the new M-Bossabilities from Spellbinders.  This is from the Valor folder that you can see on my Blog Frenzy post.
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

Most supplies can be found at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Card Deets:
Stamps - Just Keep Calm (JustRite Stampers)
Paper - White and Kraft cardstock, Head Over Heels 6x6 paper (Lily Bee Designs)
Accessories - Spellbinders Nested Tea Cups, Pink  ric rac ribbon, orange/white baker's twine ($1.50 for 10yrds), Prima Fairytale roses in Poppyfield, Stickles in Stardust, rhinestones in orange

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the card, so fun to put the words On the teacup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Becky on the win.

    Great card and I like the sentiment
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card -- very unique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.