Friday, February 24, 2012

Quick and easy MME cards

Hi everyone!  I have a couple quick and easy cards to make.  I just received all the new release My Mind's Eye 6x6 pads (total swoon) and was inspired to bust them open!!

Paper: Miss Caroline "Fiddlesticks"; Spellbinder dies: Bauble Blossom Two, Bitty Blossoms;  Sentiment: WMS Fancy Phrases

Paper: On the Bright Side Two; Spellbinder dies: Bauble Blossom Two, Circles;  Sentiment: WMS Fancy Phrases
 Paper: Kraft Fun Day "Happy Days"; Spellbinder dies: Circles;  Sentiment: Unity Sweet Celebration Birthday
 Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.
 
 


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Three great cards, Michelle. I see you are having loads of fun with your recent purchase ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Michelle I love the colour and simplicity . Fabulous work
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards...isn't MME just the best!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards, Michelle!! Love that new paper and happy to say some are making slowly but surely to me!! LOL, Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are absolutely fantastic! Great designs and colours - crisp and fabulous. The last one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I love Gina K. stamps sooooooo much. Have for a long time now. My minds eye did a great job on these new papers...wow. And your cards are just awesome Michelle. Great job. ekc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun cards today! Great new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards! That second one is a CASE for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous trio of cards. Love those papers and the LAYOUTS.....awesome! I'll be casing these, like Vicki said. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been really busy and these came out really cute... I am going to have to run over and get a few of these new pads for myself!!! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.