Tuesday, July 19, 2011

We have some winners!

Hi everyone!  I have some winners for the ribbons and papers I am passing along!  I was able to find some more goodies to add to the mix, so I am picking 3 winners today. 

Thanks to Random.org, here are the winners:

Here are your random numbers:
72 25 16 
Timestamp: 2011-07-19 20:26:31 UTC

72 is...
chickadee3357 said...
Was checkin' out some Ippity cards of yours on SCS. Was lovin' them so i came to your blog. Probably a little too late for this, but thought I would try. I like your cards! I plan on casing a few!
25 is...

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...
I would love to give these ribbon and papers a home. I just cleaned out my craft room, now I have room for so more stuff.
16 is...
Erin said...
Great idea, who wouldn't want some goodies!
Congrats ladies!!  Each of you will receive an assortment of ribbons and papers.  Please email me with your addresses (info at my sidebar) and I will send these off to you ASAP!  You have until Thursday evening to contact me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Michelle. I'm so excited. I will give the ribbons and papers a good home. I just emailed my info to you. Congrats to the other winnners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your button and string card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky ladies! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone,love the buttons, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.