Monday, July 18, 2011

Featured Stamper card and some new goodies at Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Hi everyone!  Don't forget to enter for my blog candy here if you can make a good home for some crafty goodies.  I'm adding even more ribbon to the pile!

So, I haven't had a chance to play along with the SCS Featured Stamper challenge in forEVAH, but when I saw we were honoring the talented Teri Anderson (Teristampsalot) I couldn't resist! I have had the pleasure of meeting Teri a couple times at CHA and she is a sweet lady for sure!

I cased her fabulous button card here. I changed the sentiment, the colors of buttons, added some rhinestone accents.  I used some green/white Baker's twine from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store to thread the buttons.  I admit, this was kind of a pain.  It took a long time to thread each button and get them in the right spot, but what a fabulous way to use up some buttons.  I think I could easily make about 1000 of these cards -lol!  How about the sentiment?  It's from the Vintage Chic stamp set.
___________________________________________________________
And speaking of The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Sharon has added some new goodies to the store and has a little sale going on (lots of paper pads)!!  Check out all the new items on the main page.  I am sooo gonna get the new KaiseCraft paper pads Chapter One and Blae and Ivy and that new Sheer Pull Flower Ribbon (how cool is that?).  I can't help myself, I JUST cleared out some room and already filling it up -I am hopelessly addicted to paper and ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  I'll leave you with a close up picture.


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these buttons... great work! The bling is perfect and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the buttons, and that sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the buttons, such a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 The accents with the gems! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute--I LOVE the buttons and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your button card is fabulous! I love the string of buttons along the edge and some rhinestones. The sentiment is a perfect match! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Michelle. Just love this C&S card. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is just adoreable, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Michelle! It may have been a pain, but the outcome is amazing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh Michelle! This is so creative and super inspiring. Love the different buttons with the twine. Love this sentiment too! I might have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What could be better than buttons and baker's twine!?!?Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw this on the Create blog! Just had to come over and tell you I love it. I love the bright colored buttons. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.