Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The 411 on Edgeabilities

Hi everyone!  First, I want to thank everyone for your great response to my first Spellbinders Blog Frenzy post.  Your comments and emails were so wonderful!!  I had so much fun using those new die templates.  ESPECIALLY the new Edgeabilities die templates!  They are a brand new concept, easy to use (like all Spellbinders die templates), and VERSATILE!

Stacey and Kim made a couple more videos explaining them in detail.  This video shows you what they look like and how well they mix and match together:

This video demonstrates how to use the dies in many different ways:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have a couple more cards using these Edgeabilities here in a day or two!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These look so awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on some.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.