Thursday, October 21, 2010

Technique Tuesday October Guest Designer

Hi everyone!  I have some fun news- I am a Guest Designer for Technique Tuesday this month!  I am having so much fun playing around with their amazing stamps!!!

You may or may not know that I have been using their stamps for a LOOOOONG time.  Here is a link to a card I made in March 2007 and here is a link to another one I made shortly thereafter.  Yeesh, isn't it SCARY to see the cards we FIRST make?  These were made when I was brand new at stamping!

Anyway, I have a couple projects to share today.  First up is a set of CAS thank you cards made from the Thanks for Everything set which uses square note cards I bought on clearance at Craft Warehouse.  Set of 8 WITH envelopes for 50 cents -what a deal!!  Here is what they looked like before, what I love about these note cards is the various colored polka dots -lots options to dress them up!
Here is one that I dressed up with some 1.50" pink silk ribbon, a button and a strip of cardstock.  I colored in the sentiment with copic markers. 
This one uses the solid image stamped in Soft Suede.  I colored the border with a green Copic marker and added some of the little punched flowers I am so fond of.
The last one uses some white wrinkled ribbon, another button, some cardstock and the large solid Thanks sentiment.  Aren't these fun?!?
Next up is a quick baby card using the set, Sweet Baby by Ali Edwards.  This card uses a sentiment and fun pattern papers from October Afternoon's Ducks in a Row.  The border was made from the punch, Garden Flower Chain.  Yep, I used those little flowers again.  What can I say?  THEY ARE CUTE!

Lastly, I have a Christmas card using the AMAZING Good Cheer set by Ali Edwards.  LOVE the sentiments in this set.  It looks good on a tag, don't cha think?!?  The pattern paper is MME, I Believe.
That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stay tuned next week for the TT DT challenge -I get to play along!  Have a great day.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. How fun to guest design to Technique Tuesday! Congratulations! I love these projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest spot! Fabulous card - love them all! I think the set at the beginning is my fave - great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of them are so fun,Michelle...I LOVE Ali Edwards too...but only have 1 set of hers. That Christmas sentiment is too cool and looks fabulous on the tag :) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those polka dots :) and how you have made each one different. Great row of flowers and the tag on the Christmas card is fabulous. Great work. Even liked your original ones from 2007 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards! Love the Upcycle on the little polka dot cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the guest design spot hun! Love the polka dot note cards, the way you re-made them and the christmas card is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much for are these thank you cards . . . just love them Michelle, so totally adorable! And I love the silver cord on the Christmas tag, so festive and gay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the DT Guest spot. These are wonderful cards. My personal favorite is the Christmas card. Love the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous set Michelle!! You made the polka dot note cards totally classy!! Love that chain punch and the tag card. Your details are always "just right", perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little make overs and a great find. Your holly tag card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness these cards are GORGEOUS!! I love how you transformed the first ones into little masterpieces and, I hope you don't mind, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to TOTALLY CASE your tag card! LOVE THEM ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being their guest designer! It's pretty obvious why they chose you...these are all amazing! I especially love the tag/Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.