Sunday, October 31, 2010

Simple Snowflakes

Hi everyone!  I had a chance to play along with this week's Fall to Layout (FTL114) challenge.  Pretty cool layout and I thought Verve's snowflakes from Glad Tidings would work perfectly.  I also used some of my snowflake sequins
My plan was to do blue snowflakes on white cardstock and then the opposite of white snowflakes on blue cardstock.  But my blue card got all crooked, so I trimmed out the stamped part and mounted it to a white base.  Still turned out pretty cool!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Glad Tidings
Ink - Bashful blue and Night of Navy
Paper - white, bashful blue
Accessories - snowflake sequin (Cartwright Sequins), silver pearls (Recollections, score-pal

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. There's that fabulous snowflake!! Love both cards :) You divas did a bang up job with the sneak peeks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo...both cards are gorgeous. I would have a tough time choosing between the two of them. I love them both! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are absolutely gorgeous hun! I love those snowflakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome snowflakes and Awesome Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both just gorgeous! Fabulous understated beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty!! I love the soft, wintry colors! Great job with FTL 114! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.