Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ippity Stamps SALE!

Hi everyone!  I need more room in my craft area, sooooo.....
I decided to have an Ippity Stamps inventory sale!

I have reduced the prices on ALL IPPITY STAMPS IN MY INVENTORY!

All sets normally $18 are now only $16
All sets normally $15 are now only $13.50
All sets normally $8.50 are now only $7.50
All sets normally $6 are now only $5.25

AND, I will include FREE with every order 5 sheets of 6x6 designer paper!  Papers will be chosen from Basic Grey or My Mind's Eye.

For pictures of all the sets in my inventory, click on my BUY {IPPITY} HERE TAB AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG.
 
TO ORDER YOUR {IPPITY} STAMPS, CLICK HERE FOR MY SALES BLOG.
 
The stamps are red rubber mounted on cling and can be used with any acrylic block.  They are die cut, so no cutting required!


Here are pictures of my top 5 favorite sets:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.