Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday H{ippity} Hop

Hi everyone! Today is Monday and that means another H{ippity} Hop!! Be sure to go to the {ippity} blog to see the master list of all the players.

As always, the Design Team brings you a new H{ippity} Hop challenge and this week it's brought to you by ME!!!! I have challenged you all to use chipboard on your cards! I used a chipboard frame from American Crafts, Thickers. I took the adhesive part off the back and dipped THAT side into my glitter. EASY PEASY! My glitter of choice is by Art Glitter, I love Ultrafine glitter in Crystal (85)!!

On this card, I used my favorite Ippity set Where You Should Be. I stamped the image first in Vintage Photo distress ink and again in Cameo Coral ink. I cut the Cameo Coral image out and popped it above the other. I added a couple of tiny green crystal accents by Zva Creative to both the image and below the sentiment. The amazing pattern paper is the new line from Basic Grey, Green at Heart. The sentiment is from Just Wanted to Say. See? More stitching and sponging? Dude, what's going on with me? LOL!

Where You Should Be:









Well, thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the Ippity goodness along the Hop!

Card Deets:
Stamps
- Where You Should Be, Just Wanted To Say
Ink
- Vintage Photo distress ink, Cameo Coral (SU!)
Paper
- White, Basic Grey 6x6 pad -Green at Heart
Accessories
- Burlap String (Pinkhedgehog Papercratfs), Thickers chipboard frame, scallop oval Nesties, sponge, zva creative crystal round, sewing machine


Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Love that glittery chipboard frame - super card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Michelle!! This is fabulous..love how you used the die cut frame and the stamped images.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous Michelle! I love how you dipped your chipboard in glitter, GENIUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle this is awesome!! I love that chipboard frame and how you glittered it and used it to add depth to your card!! Love this!! Thanks for this week's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely details and the bling is just the right amount!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, I love the glitter frame it just pops

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Michelle, this is just stunning!!!! Love your glittered up chipboard and just the whole design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Michelle! Love the glitter frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the glitter frame and how you used the stamps on this, michelle! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So beautiful! Love the sparkle on your frame! Absolutely stunning Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful!! love all the layers and amazing details

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card girlie...you always have the best use of chipboard...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looovely! as always. that glittered frame rocks, perfect with these stamps and that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about this card...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty. Luv how you alter the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh - what a great idea to use the adhesive on the back for the glitter! love your card and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful card, I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card!! I love the DP and how you used the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SOOOO Pretty! Love the colors and sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what a gorgeously fantastic card!!!! Loving the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH Michelle, what a lovely card - elegant and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is absolutely gorgeous Michelle!! I love the colour combo and the sparkle is amazing, but not overwhelming at all!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous!!! Love the glittery chipboard frame!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.